Welcome to Pandora Hearts Club!
If you want to submit art, please read the rules first:
1. You don't have to ask if you want to join, just click the "join" button
2. All art/ pictures/ stories has to include at least one Pandora Hearts character. [So not only OC's]
3. If your deviation contains mature content, please put the right warning on it.
4. I won't accept colored manga pages, unless I can see you put a lot of effort into it.
5. DO NOT post art that isn't yours!
6. Please, PLEASE make sure to submit your art to the right group! I don't have a lot of time, so any art that isn't submitted to the right group will be denied.
7. Have fun!
Music [Jack Vessalius x Deaf!Reader]
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmMbDUh7Ra4 Please listen while you read!)
Can you feel the rhythm?
Can you sense the notes melding together?
This is music, my darling.
He presses his forehead to hers, the tips of their noses caressing each other. Golden locks lightly brush against her skin and sends shivers down her spine. The wind cools heated skin, and the song of the birds echo along its delicate contours. Slow, deep breath warms her lips as he cradles her head between his hands.
Eyes, greener than the purest and rarest of emeralds...
She loses herself in those hypnotizing orbs, their vibrant, dazzling hues concealing a festering darkness, a shattered heart behind the kindest and most jovial of smiles.
But, she dare not speak, for fear of being spurned, turned away.
She too hides. She locks away those tender feelings towards her golden-haired, guardian angel, glad in green, her musician, her bringer of joy
|More Journal Entries|